The proposed beautification project of Sungai Bernam begins from Sarang Art Hub to Bus Station Tanjong Malim area, about 460 meters long with an area of 3.5 acres. The objectives of this project are:
- Provide leisure area for youth and local residents to promote of social interaction
- Provision of space to facilitate youth and locals organize cultural events and art (art gallery and amphitheatre)
- Space to complement activities and programs conducted in Sarang Art Hub, for youth to have the opportunity to showcase their talent in public area (mural painting, busking, theatre)
- Space to encourage youth and locals performing physical activities at Fitness Station
- Other components proposed to encpurgae youth to do business (open bazaar, bundle, souvenir)
Among the components are amphitheatre as the landmark, observation area, water rafting / canoe station, decking and benches, open plaza, mural wall (The Canvas) and etc. Sungai Bernam riverfront beautification project is under the supervision of the National Landscape Department.